Makes three flat breads
You will need:
- 30g Olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
- 300g warm water (35 °C)
- Toppings e.g. herbs, onion, sundried tomatoes
- Large baking tray
How to make
- Empty mix and yeast sachet into a large bowl, stir in the yeast.
- Gradually add the warm water, mix together until all the water has been absorbed. Add the oil and mix in. The mix will be a little sticky but not runny.
- Rub a little oil on your hands, shape a third of the mixture into a long roll and press flat onto the tray, about 2″ x 5″. Repeat with the other two thirds and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes until risen.
- Gently press your finger along the risen dough and drizzle a little olive oil on top. Sprinkle over the toppings.
- Bake at 190°C/ gas mark 5 for 20-25 minutes until golden and the bread lifts away easily from the tray.
Flour blend ((Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat) Raising Agents: Mono-Calcium Phosphate; Sodium Bicarbonate, Thickener: Xanthan gum), Gram Flour, Yeast (Emulsifier: Sorbitan Monostearate, Flour treatment agent: Ascorbic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Xanthan gum, Baking Powder (Raising Agents: Potassium and Sodium Di-Phosphates; Sodium Carbonates, Maize Starch)
Allergens in bold. May contain nuts.
|Nutrition Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Of which saturates (g)||0.4|
|Of which sugars (g)||2.7|