You will need:
- 25g vegetable oil
- 900ml cold water
- Extra flour for rolling
How to make:
- Pour the contents of the bag into a large bowl, add oil and water, mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into quarters.
- Sprinkle some gluten free flour onto a clean work surface and roll each quarter into a square about 5mm thick. Cut into quarters.
- Lightly grease your griddle or frying pan. On a low heat, fry the potato bread for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Potato bread is now ready to eat or can be cooled and reheated. Make sure to refrigerate cooked potato bread once cooled.
Ingredients: Potato flakes (69%) (Potato, Emulsifier: Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Stabilizers: Diphosphates, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulfite), flour blend (Rice , Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Raising Agents: Mono-Calcium Phosphate; Sodium Bicarbonate, Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Salt. Allergens in Bold: Sulphites. May contain nuts.
|Of which Saturates (g)||0.3|
|Of which sugars (g)||0.7|