Makes 6-8 scones
You will need:
30g Vegetable oil
280g Buttermilk (approx) *Or Dairy Free alternative
One baking tray
Extra flour for shaping
How to make:
- Empty contents of the packet into a large bowl.
- Add vegetable oil and buttermilk. Mix until well combined. The mix should be sticky but not runny.
- Sprinkle some gluten free flour onto a clean work surface.
- Scrape the mix onto the work surface, roll out to about 2 inch thickness.
- Using a 5cm cutter, cut out scones and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the middle of a preheated oven at 170 degrees celsius for 25 minutes.
Flour blend ((Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Raising Agents: Mono-Calcium Phosphate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Thickener: Xanthan gum), Sugar, Baking powder (Potassium and Sodium Di-Phosphates; Sodium Carbonates, Maize Starch), Xanthan gum, Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda. Allergen advice in Bold. May contain nuts.
|Nutritional Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Of which saturates (g)||0.3|
|Of which sugars (g)||9.2|