Soda Farl Mix
Makes 4 Large
You will need:
20g Vegetable oil
400ml Buttermilk (or Dairy Free milk)
Extra cornflour for shaping
How to make:
- Empty contents into a large bowl. Add oil and milk.
- Mix until well combined. The dough should be sticky but not runny.
- Sprinkle cornflour onto a clean surface. Scrape out the dough.
- Shape in a ball, press flat to make a rough circle 1cm thick. Cut into quarters.
- Griddle over low heat 5-10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Ingredients: Flour blend (Rice , Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda, Xanthan gum. Allergens in Bold.May contain nuts.
|of which saturates (g)||0.3|
|of which sugars (g)||0.1|